The first recording of Mt. Calvery Methodist Episcopal church was in 1880. The current church building was built in 1912. Camp meetings and tent revivals were held here. In 1968, the church became Mt. Calvary United Methodist Church when the new United Methodist Church was formed in America.
Charter Boat & Excursion Details
- Passenger Accommodation:
- 0 maximum
Marina & Public Landing Details
- Total Number of Slips:
- Portable Toilets Available Not Applicable