Route 242 to end of Route 239 - Landing with boat ramp and pier. It's a lovely drive to a beautiful spot. Quade's Store is nearby, so pick up a crabcake sandwich and an iced tea for an instant picnic. Ample parking is available at this site. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Some things to remember:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!