Camp Calvert Landing
Route 5, end of Camp Calvert Road - Canoe and kayak launching only; minimal parking. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Paddle your way through the Breton Bay. Looking for a bite to eat near by, make your way to the Leonardtown Wharf and enjoy a variety of local restaurants located in Downtown Leonardtown. You can even paddle your way to Port of Leonardtown Winery for a glass of award winning wine.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Picnic Tables
- Paved Parking
For more information on Camp Calvert Landing, please click here.