St. George's Island Landing
Route 5 Route 249 to Thomas Road. Landing with pier; minimal parking. The landing shares space with crab pots and old boats of a nearby seafood enterprise. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Take your family and friends out onto the St. Mary's River and the Potomac River from the St. George's Island Landing for a great day on the water. Dock your boat at the Ruddy Duck Seafood and Alehouse for a delicious seafood meal and craft beer and visit Piney Point Lighthouse Museum and see the oldest lighthouse on the Potomac.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Floating Dock/Platform
For more information on St. George's Landing, please click here.