Catch The Comet Photography/Viewing Night
This event has expired and is here for your information.
- Location: Goldpetal Farm
8:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Interested in taking your own once-in-a-lifetime photo or viewing from a very special location? We're opening for special CATCH-THE-COMET night-photography/viewing sessions this week.
Here are the deets...
- LATE NIGHT OPENINGS: July 21, 22, 23NOTE: we cannot guarantee clear skies — that's a wee bit outside of our control.
- ARRIVAL: You must be at the maze and through admission NO LATER THAN 8:30pm. However, we encourage you to arrive earlier to capture the gorgeous sunsets we've been having.
- SET UP: Everyone must be in their spot by 9:15pm. We'll ask novices to set up in the cut-flower garden, while pros or those not needing help can spread out throughout the maze.
- PHOTOGRAPHY HELP: Mike will be on hand to help and answer photography-taking questions.
- PHOTO & QUIET TIME: We'll turn the farm lights off at 9:15pm for one hour. You'll have one hour of quiet time to capture the comet.
- SESSION END: At 10:15pm, the lights come back on and we'll be closing at 10:30pm.
- BRING: Your camera and tripod, telescope and/or binoculars. Bug repellant. Chair/seat. Dessert. Your sense of adventure.
- DO NOT BRING: Kiddos who cannot keep still and quiet. Or grandpas who cannot keep still and quiet. Or pets.
- LOCATION MAZE #2 "Walking on Sunshine" 37260 Manor Road, Chaptico, MD 20621
Standard: $10 per
Active Military w/ID: $9 per
Regular admission costs apply. We are not charging extra for this very special opportunity