November 28 - December 31: Nightly, 5PM - 9PM: Every night from Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve, visitors can drive through the farm, tune radios to 88.7, and watch the lights dance to the music.
November 28 - December 24, Fridays and Saturdays, 5PM - 9PM: Each weekend, on Friday and Saturday, and the full week before Christmas, visitors are invited to park cars and enjoy the Christmas Village. . Fridays & Saturdays, see Lights, Christmas Village, Open Barns, Pony Rides, Pictures with Santa.
Flat Iron Farm Christmas Village includes (call/website for schedule and exact activities):
- Candy Cane House
- Petting Zoo, Manger Scene
- Train and Tree Display
- Christmas Country Stores
- Handmade crafts, unique gifts and gifts are available for purchase.
- Splendid candies and McCutcheon's jellies and jams will be on sale at the Candy Cane House.
- Stop by the Large Brick Building to see a collection of John Deere Items and large working train display.
- Visit the Workshop and see Santa (Call for schedule).
Ready to see the lights? See website (above), Facebook, or Call for more info before you go!
All Event Dates