Visit St. Mary's County Maryland

Where the Potomac & the Chesapeake meet

All Faith Episcopal Church

The church was built between 1766 and 1769, and is significant as one of the best examples of preserved Georgian ecclesiastical design. The original building was constructed of logs in 1655. Highlights of the existing church include the rose window above the altar, the barrel-shaped ceiling, a slave gallery and original hand-wrought hardware. Complete records of its founding exist in the Hall of Records located in Annapolis.

Religious Heritage

The Parish of All Faith was created in 1692. This church was built in 1767, replacing the original log structure.  Highlights of the church include the rose window above the altar, the barrel-shaped ceiling, a slave gallery and original hand-wrought hardware. Complete records of its founding exist in the Hall of Records located in Annapolis.

Visit St. Mary's MD
23115 Leonard Hall Dr.
P.O. Box 653
Leonardtown, MD 20650

main1-800-327-9023

Copyright © 2019 Visit St. Mary's MD  |  Site Design by CDF Web Solutions