Visit St. Mary's County Maryland

Where the Potomac & the Chesapeake meet

St. George’s Episcopal Church

The first wooden church was built here between 1638 and 1642. The current church built in 1799, is home to the oldest Episcopal Parish in Maryland and has held continuous services on-site since 1638. National Register of Historic Places.

Religious Heritage

The first wooden church was built here between 1638 and 1642. The current church built in 1799, is home to the oldest Episcopal Parish in Maryland and has held continuous services on site since 1638. National Register of Historic Places.

Visit St. Mary's MD
23115 Leonard Hall Dr.
P.O. Box 653
Leonardtown, MD 20650

main1-800-327-9023

Copyright © 2019 Visit St. Mary's MD  |  Site Design by CDF Web Solutions