Visit St. Mary's County Maryland

Where the Potomac & the Chesapeake meet

Dent Chapel

This chapel was erected in 1883 on the grounds of the Charlotte Hall Military Academy in memory of Reverend Hatch Dent, the academy's first principal. Built of granite with a decorative brick belt, it is considered one of the finest examples of Victorian Religious Gothic architecture in Maryland.

Visit St. Mary's MD
23115 Leonard Hall Dr.
P.O. Box 653
Leonardtown, MD 20650

main1-800-327-9023

Copyright © 2018 Visit St. Mary's MD  |  Site Design by CDF Web Solutions