Route 242 to end of Route 239 - Landing with boat ramp and pier. It's a lovely drive to a beautiful spot. Ample parking is available at this site. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Setting sail from Bushwood Wharf, you can see St. Clement's Island, the first landing of Maryland, and you can dock your boat at the pier slips at Leonardtown Wharf and enjoy Downtown Leonardtown, full of local shops and dining options.
Some things to remember:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Boat Launch Area
- Boarding Pier
- Floating Dock/Platform
- Portable Toilets
- Paved Parking
For more information on Bushwood Wharf, please click here.