MD Route 235 to end of Clarke's Landing Road - Small landing with boat ramp and minimal parking. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Set sail on the Patuxent River from Clarke's Landing. If you sail North on the Patuxent River, you will pass by Historic Sotterley Plantation and can make a stop at Seabreeze Restaurant and Crab House and Sandgates Inn Restaurant and Crab House. Clarke's Landing is also located near Stoney's Seafood House at Clarke's Landing.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Boat Launch Area
- Floating Dock/Platform
- Paved Parking
For more information on Clarke's Landing, please click here.