Great Mills Canoe & Kayak Launch
Route 5, Great Mills (near the post office) - Canoe/kayak launch only. Public landings are open each day from sunrise to sunset.
Travel along the St. Mary's River and find your way to St. Mary's River State Park. When you are done kayaking, shop at Cecil's Country Store and discover Cecil's Mill Historic District.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Boat Launch Area
- Picnic Table
- Paved Parking
For more information on Great Mills Canoe and Kayak Launch, click here.