Paul Ellis Landing
Route 242, end of Paul Ellis Road - Community landing with a pier and minimal parking.
Once you depart from Paul Ellis Landing, enjoy the beautiful waterways of the Potomac River. While on the water, you can see the Blackistone Lighthouse at St. Clement's Island. You can even dock your boat at the pier at St. Clement's Island Museum (please be mindful of the water taxi) and learn about the birth place of Maryland.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Floating Dock/Platform
For more information on Paul Ellis Landing, please click here.