Piney Point Landing
Route 5 to Route 249 - Landing with double boat ramp and pier.
Cast off into the St. Mary's River and make your way to the Potomac River. While boating, you can dock at the pier at Ruddy Duck Seafood and Alehouse for a bite to eat, dock at the pier at Piney Point Lighthouse Museum to see the oldest lighthouse on the Potomac!
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Boat Launch Area
- Boarding Pier
- Floating Dock/Platform
- Picnic Table
- Portable Toilets
- Paved Parking
For more information on Piney Point Landing, please click here.