River Springs Landing
Route 242, end of River Springs Road - Landing with pier, minimal parking. Traditionally used as a waterman's pier.
Enjoy a beautiful day on the Potomac River when you set off from River Springs Landing. You can make your way to St. Clement's Island to see the Blackistone Lighthouse and dock your boat at the pier at St. Clement's Island Museum (please be mindful of the water taxi) and learn about the beginning of Maryland.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Floating Dock/Platform
For more information about River Springs Landing, please click here.