Snow Hill Park & Beach
Tobacco and Vape free park as of 1/1/2020
1500 feet of sandy beach. Public beach area and informal canoe and kayak launch area. No lifeguard on duty. A pavilion with eight picnic tables. This pavilion cannot be reserved for private gatherings at this time. Other picnic tables are also available in the park. Portable restrooms. All pets must be kept on a leash in parks. Pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets and must clean up after pets. Picnic Tables.
Hours of Operation:
- April 1st - April 30th: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- May 1st - August 31st: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- September 1st - Labor Day: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Park Admission Information: Park is staffed and admission is charged weekends and Holidays from first Saturday in May through Labor Day.
- Per Vehicle: $7 for resident, $25 for non-resident
- Season Pass for One Park: $25 for resident, $100 for non - resident
- Season Pass for Two Parks: $30 for resident, $130 for non - resident
- Season Pass for Three Parks: $55 resident, $200 for non - resident