St. Inigoes Landing
Route 5 to end of Beachville Road - Landing with boat ramp and pier. There's a bit of a beach and place to picnic with grills and tables. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Venture onto the Potomac River for a day of fun in the sun. Dock at the Ruddy Duck Seafood and Alehouse from craft beer and handmade seafood dishes or at Pier450 for a beachfront meal. Stop by Historic St. Mary's City before or after your day of boating to learn about the first capital of Maryland.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Boat Launch Area
- Boarding Pier
- Floating Dock/Platform
- Picnic Table
- Portable Toilets (seasonal)
- Paved Parking
For more information on St. Inigoes Landing, please click here.