Wicomico Shores Landing
Route 234 to Aviation Yacht Club Road, turn right on Army Navy Drive and continue to the end. Landing with boat ramp and pier; picnic area and playground. Public landings are open from sunrise to sunset.
Enjoy a day of outdoor fun when you set off into the Wicomico River. Enjoy boating from the Wicomico Shores Landing, golf far Wicomico Shores Golf Course and grab a bite to eat at the Riverview Grille. The Maryland International Raceway is also just a short drive from this landing!
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Landings are closed between sunset and sunrise; with the exception of loading and unloading boats
- Please do not block ramps, parked vehicles, bulkheads or access to piers
- Overnight parking, camping, night fishing or open fires are not allowed
- Obey "No Fishing or Crabbing" signs where posted
- Do not leave boats or equipment at landing
- Do not leave residential trash in trash cans
- No alcohol consumption at landing
- No glass bottles or containers; no littering
- Those fishing and crabbing need to move fishing and crabbing lines as boaters use the boat ramps
- Thank you for being a courteous user of our public landings!
- Boat Slip
- Pier Boat Launch Area
- Boarding Pier
- Floating Dock/Platform
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal Grills
- Portable Toilets
- Paved Parking
For more information on Wicomico Shores Landing, please click here.